View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:28 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for dropping in when everyone's gone home, but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
I just don't get if he was going to scam you anyway, why the F did he send you ANYTHING at all....? To help his conscious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcoolvinilla View Post
It keeps him from getting charged with mail fraud.. which the UPS could investigate.. because he did send "something" so it then becomes an issue of "expecitation" your expecitation of what you "thought" you were going to receive and what the senders perception of what he had to offer.. see where this is going.. happens on E-bay all the time.. I got burned once on E-bay this way and I was pretty pissed.. putting a negative feedback on a casual seller don't do squat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcoolvinilla View Post
even if it is fed ex or UPS it still all falls under the United States Postal Service under mail fraud...
If the definition of mail fraud is: any fraudulent scheme to intentionally deprive another of property or honest services via mail or wire communication. It has been a federal crime in the United States since 1872.

... then even though he still mailed something - as you seem to believe in an effort to side-step the federal government and its wrath - why then can he STILL not be charged with mail fraud? I'd say what he did falls directly under the defintion of mail fraud as stated above.

Sorry you got burned brother.

Grub out!