Old 06-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 ram 1500 outdoorsman
Trim Level: outdoorsman
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
itsreese is on a distinguished road

see if autoplicity.com (thmotorsports) has all 4. it was a pain since they shipped form 3 locations but i now have all 4, and paid $380 dropped to my door, i dont think you can beat that. i have the part numbers saved if you cant find them, but looking them up that way yields more searches, i found. searching by vehicle turns out summit, 4x4 off road warehouse, and other bigger names. by PN i found more off name warehouses and found them all day for 100-105 each. this one company happed to have them at 95 and 74 strut/shock.

i havent slapped them in yet. im still sitting the fence on doing them myself or paying someone, since my trucks so new, but i think im being a (female body part)..

seeing has how its less than a dozen bolts to get the strut out, and a spring compressor from there. and the shocks are 3 bolts or something retarded easy, and i have done a cam and roller rocker swap in my driveway on a 95 lt1 camaro and it ran and even dynoed out over 300whp, i think i need to man up and do it myself.