Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Laramie Crew
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
drew7811 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdbs View Post
1) There is a TSB # 08-019-12 that is available for the 2011 vehicles, it is a revised edition of the TSB from last year, # 08-036-11 rev A.
2) what phone do you have?
3) what are te issues that you're having?
4) Have you tried rebooting your phone? I have seen sevral issues that have "just started" to happen an a simple reboot of the phone helps a lot. I have an iPhone 4S (had a 4 prior to the 4S) and have to reboot them a few times a month for various issues other than just Bluetooth issues. Phones are nothing more than a mini computer and how often do you have to reboot your computer?
5) Have you performed a phone update lately? Did you notice the issues after the update? I have seen new updates affect a phone and Uconnect also.

It's a Samsung Captivate. It does get rebooted fairly often. The issues I keep having are that when I push the Uconnect button it will say the phone is connected (sometimes) and when I tell it to "call so and so" it tells me the "phone is not available". Also when I get an incoming call and I press the uconnect, it doesn't connect. I end up having to pick up the phone itself and turn off the "headset" button to continue with the call. It's not the end of the world, just an annoying quirk that keeps popping up.