Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:67
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
i have the Recons too, the Headlights look great, but after 30 meters with the 35 Watt Hid Kit you see nothing...........and the Halo rings are not that bright, does someone modify his Recon Headlights??? Brighter Hid kit??? on ebay you can buy only the low beam projectors, with color changeable LED Halos, does someone have these installed???
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I haven't installed these yet but aftermarket projectors usually have a little reflective bar that reflects the light upward and it distorts hids. On my cobalt SS I removed it with just taking out the Phillips head screw and it gives you a prefect cutoff just like factory projector lenses. If you pull the low beam out.look inside and see if you see a screw holding a aluminum reflector.

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.