Trim Level: BIG HORN
Color: blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:13
07TORAMU is on a distinguished road
Default O man im not the only one with this problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffgothard View Post
i have a 03' ram1500. I have had it for a little over 2 years. My problem started roughly a year ago and i am at my witts end! I have spent over $1000 on 2 sets rotors, pads, wheel bearings, calipers, and i have the same issue. I get the death wobble when i break. Low speeds, high speeds...does not mater. I have talked to several people on advice, i have heard from replacing the rotors again ( ughh ) to abs system to suspension problems. This is getting old.....no wait it is old. I love the truck but cannot figure it out. I checked 20-25 pages of threads to find some sort of solution and came up empty. It seemed mostly to be 4wd trucks having the issues....mine is 2wd, no modifications what so ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ok i under-stand i was told rims,tires rotors pads (x2) im tired of it my self,mine is more felt at freeway speeds going in to the right and if i have to apply breaks o man death whobble not the word,so i can say new tires and new rims still there,new pads and rotors again still there im 2wd as well,there no play at all,now a good friend told me that dodge recommends to replace calipers at 80,000 miles due to heat well,dot 3 break fluid only goes to 301 degrees (when brakes)applied,im doing my a.s.e. And i have re-re-re read and still cant figure it out....so helllllp...again new tires new rims( i put on my rack spun front wheels a maybe a lump on tire,well no lump) balanced tires again,new brakes teasted (caliper piston-good) everything moveing great in breaking area and no play) now that where i feel dum? Any help as well,no i got 66,231miles and it started 2 months ago,and it seems on hotter days it worse.now if i go slight left (freeway) and apply brake nothing...so help? Thank you jeff