View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:46 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Welcome! Enjoy the new Ram!

There are a ton of brilliant people including experienced mechanics here, and we’ll help any way we can. Feel free to send me a message, or email me at ArmyofOne2006@remove.this.part.gmail.com, with any questions you have. Any info you need, we either have it or someone can find it. Everyone has something to offer at the Z.

Be sure to take a look at the new Total Load Control™ Air Suspension Systems! I'm a military mechanic with over a decade of experience. I reccomend TLC because only TLC levels heavy loads easily and improves handling, steering and performance with or without a load. Chrysler should have installed TLC at the factory (and maybe they will in the future ). Its reasonably priced, easy-to-install and has cool a wireless option. Its also available for RAM 2500 & 3500. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Enjoy the Z, and see you around!

-Josh

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...