Old 07-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RT
Trim Level: RT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:25
2011redrt is on a distinguished road

I'm back! Well, I never really left. I decided I needed more room so I traded the RT for a Tahoe... Don't stop reading there is a happy ending. I bought a Tahoe the middle of May 2012 for more room and I have driven several GM vehicles including 2 2007 Avalanches that were great trucks. Well I get the Tahoe and my RT goes to Texas Auto Direct and put on e-bay. Made me sick to see it... Kinda wanted to bid LOL! Anyway, I had the NAV system in the Tahoe and I am here to tell you all they are junk! JUNK!!!!! I called to complain and our local Cadillac dealer laughed and said they just had a Escalade customer in who spent $78,000 to find the same thing so basically I was lucky to only be driving a $48,000 Tahoe.... I traded it for a 2012 RAM Crew with a good NAV system... I will post pictures as it gets modded. I have most of the windows done, windshield will be tomorrow. All the RAM 1500 door badges are off and I am planning on a Ground Force drop. Too many complaints to do the BellTech again. Mine road nice but I got tired of the bottoming out issues.