View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mean to be an as* but make sure you actually do have your headlights on auto, just gotta mention it because it has happened. However if you feel it's a problem take it to your dealer. 60 miles means warranty and this is a very easy fix. They will have to replace the sensor, or little bubble towards the window on your dash.

As far as trash? Just get on youtube and listen to some 2012 Hemi engines and decide for yourself. As long as nothing is wrong and it is performing like it should I think you just aren't used to the Hemi engine is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccole View Post
Hello, I have a 2012 Ram with 60 miles and the auto headlights don't work at all. Also motor 5.7 Hemi sounds like a thrash machine. Is this normal for the engine. This is my first Dodge and not for sure about it.

Chrome... in moderation.