Vehicle: 2011 Dodge ram
Trim Level: Sport 4x4
Color: Blue
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
slikkwilly002 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pall2509 View Post
cutting the seams so you can claim a warranty repair is fraud, pure and simple. if you burnt a hole in your seat, take responsibility, why should chrysler pay for that? no different than having your car stolen, wrecked, fire, etc., in order for insurance to pay.
Yes, I agree... I'm just looking to buy a replacement cover for the seat, it's my own fault for burning it. And sorry guys, havent gotten around to getting back on here since I made this thread. Still no luck! I havent tried the dealer yet, but I know if last resort they should have something. There is a nice set on Ebay right now for $300 that looks like it's from a sport (the seller doesnt seem to really know)... but from the pics it looks like it's from a sport, only that I don't need the whole set. As far as a repair, I don't think id be able to go that route, it's right in the mesh part that's burned, and if you haven't seen the cloth part of the sport seats, it's like a netted looking material so it would be hard to fix. Anyways, I'll keep you all posted!