View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 11:06 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1998 Dodge ram 1500
Trim Level: SS/T
Color: black w/ silver stripes
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep:883
98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold98sst is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincebeen View Post
No SST, THIS is nuts!

At the end of the article it states that "Bloomberg was joined by mayors from cities in the region, as well as Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-Nassau), who entered politics after her husband was murdered by a mad gunman who shot 25 people, killing six, on a Long Island Rail Road train in 1993."

Now riddle me this Mrs. McCarthy: (BESIDES THE FACT THAT THIS LEGISLATION CONCERNS CHECKED BAGGAGE!!) What do you think the outcome would've been if a couple of the passengers on that rail car were lawful CCW holders and carrying? That ass hole wouldn't have gotten the second shot off. THE FACT IS Criminals will ALWAYS get guns if they want to. But for some reason all of us law obiding citizens have to jump through a hundred hoops in order to have the means to protect ourselves from these criminals.

Most people can't be trusted, so we should have laws against guns, which most people will abide by because they can be trusted. - link
WOW that is nuts!! I sometimes question the 2nd amendment. Nearly every morning watching the news before school I hear about atleast 1 murder in western washington. Or some shooting. It's ridiculous.

Alex, 1998 Ram 1500 SS/T. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.