View Single Post
  #160  
Old 07-07-2012, 08:41 AM
double0ram double0ram is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,788
Gender: Male
Vehicle: N/A
Rep Power: 8
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of
Default

well i figure i talk about it enough randomly so i might as well join in on this

Vol. Firefighter since i turned 18, Grand Rapids Vol Fire Dept, Wisconsin. 90% of the time im just a vol firefighter, and the other 10% of the departments time i devote to RIT, Rapid Intervention Team, responding county wide to ALL fire depts structure fires as a rescue team only. EMT Basic as well.

09 i enlisted in the AF, tried to go fire but apparently they didnt like that i wear contacts, so next best thing... Security Forces (mp). almost knocked out one enlistment so far, and Ive decided once its done, to get back to my roots as a full time FF/Paramedic, and volunteer.
Reply With Quote