Old 07-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:62
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

Having a ls1 trans am and a 09 turbo cobalt as and having traded in a 02 traiblazer for my ram you would think Chevy. but honestly after spending over a year doing used car recon at a ford I am at a Volvo dealer now. I would have to vote ford all the way but only 2011 and up. I have a loaded on f150 lariat for a loaner while.my ram is being fixed and it gets horrible gas mileage and just isn't as nice as the rams, Chevy, or GMC trucks of its year. now the almost New f150's I have got to.drive both eco boost and 5.0 have a lot of tuning potential for real power and the interior( their ac seats dare some of the best I have tried) that sync system is awesome. They look good and let me just say the Raptor is a beast as much as I love my Ram if I didn't car about gas mileage and had the cash I would definitely have gotten one. Dodge still gives you the best truck for the cash though. I mean a express regular cab is under $25k out the door Herr in Houston.

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.