Trim Level: Sport
Color: Grey
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Finster5292 is on a distinguished road
Default I want one

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC DuDe View Post
Ok guys I just got back from spending half the day at the shop. I had the panhard rod relocated to correct the geometry issues and the sway bar links shortened. The truck rides great now. No more side to side wobbles when hitting or going over bumps. It tracks straight now. It even rides smoother.

To answer the question about measuring ride height with or without the driver (me) in it is yes we measured it both ways even different times with less than 1/4 tank of gas and with a full tank of gas in it. What I found was anything less than a full tank of gas in it would make it approximately 7/16'' higher on the drivers side than the passenger side. Still not acceptable in my opinion. Next I will be pulling out my rear springs to see if one settled more than the other and swap sides to see if that makes a difference.

My truck is a 2wd CC.

I have the same problem with mine, on the freeway it's almost scary you feel like the truck is out of control. What angle do you have it at now? I need some serious help it's driving me nuts. Can I buy one off you or can you tell me what I need to do to make one, I'm a pretty crafty welder. Where did you get yours made? Will it bring the axle back inline? Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated? I hate my truck right now argh haha