View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREVIL View Post
I just had my friend install my CHR550 and it seems like everything went well. Except now when I put the truck in reverse the picture quality is horrible... it was decent before the lockpick. The picture is all fuzzy and the brightness and contrast are cranked way up. The back up lines were yellow and red, they are now, barely visible and what I can see is green and pink. The picture is almost completely white. I have the alpine system with rear seat DVD. Also is there a way to display whats on the front screen on the rear screen???
I've read around, that one bent pin in the connection can make it go out of whack!
Check the connection to see if all pins are straight.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!