View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Rep:10
vyruz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09bighorn View Post
I had my buddy at the dealership look for the bracket that you are looking and he says it should have come with camera kit. He says no way to order just that bracket. I personally don't have the camera yet, but hope to within a cuople of weeks, if I get one I will look to see if the bracket has a part number. Thanks again for the wiring help.
You're welcome for the wiring, glad I could help out instead of asking questions al the time

Well I checked the installation manual of the rear camera, and there's a section describing what should be included, but the bracket is not among the list of parts.

Anyway, I went to a local dodge dealer today bc my rear camera stil had to be 'activated' in the ECU, and the guy over there made some calls and apparently said he could order the bracket, so we'll see if it's the right part when it arrives... off course I forgot to ask what the partnumber was but if the part gets delivered and is correct I'll definitely ask the numer and post it here for future reference