Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Crew Cab SLT
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:87
united316 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeman022004 View Post
I did look at the RAM CCs, but it just wasn't going to workout with the carseat(s) and dog. Fortunately I picked up the RAM at a great price with all of the incentives at the time so I didn't take a huge hit when I traded it in. My wife and I talked about it and we didn't want to run into the same issue if we decide to have additional children. We decided to suck it up and get the SUV so that we have one. My thought process was that I can always tow a trailer with the SUV for hauling crap, but I cannot add much more passenger room to the truck. The cap would probably work for the dog, but I am not sure if I would be able to cool it down in the summer (was 106 yesterday in MD) for our vacations or warm it up in the Winter when we visit family in the Northeast.

I appreciate the advice though.
yea 106 and feels like 136.. another reason I left MD in 2002..
2011 SLT Crew Cab 4x2, 4.7, 3.55 gears, TruXedo TruXport Soft Roll-Up Dual Latch Tonneau, Westin Black Platinum series oval step bars, Aeroskin Hood Protector, Ventvisors In-channel smoke , Husky Liners Front ard Rear Mud Guards, K&N drop in air filter.