Old 07-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 98 ram v10 4x4
Trim Level: laramie slt 4x4
Color: silver and black
Engine: 1994-2001 488ci (8.0L) LA V10 300 hp 450lb/ft
Rep:10
robert malek is on a distinguished road

hi guys. thank you for the info. regarding b and g, they are an option. you send then your computer, they program it and send it back for 350. i just didn't want to go to b and g - dave. about a year ago, when i first started dodge ram club of america ( which is now closed due to lack of interest and major problems with suppliers ). if you go to the site, i don't know what version i have up, there were many where i tried everything so i don't wish to comment on the dodge ram club of america and don't know if i will ever try again with the "club." maybe ill sell it or something ) anyway, enjoy the flash intro.
okay, back to b and g. so here I just started my club and agreed to recommend dave to my members and dave agreed to give the dodge ram club of america members a 20% - 25% discount on tuning work. so i posted such on the website. then dave makes me look like a moron by cutting out without telling me and for no reason whatsoever will not return all calls and emails, leaving me hanging with me, my club and my members. so obvsiouly i don't like dave. the python/venom company also did this to me. they open your account and then screw you for fun closing it leaving you looking like an idiot / liar to your members... i can write a book on the hell of the automotive business and all i went thru which is why i may just sell the dodge ram club of america and maybe write a book on the automotive industry. in reference to hemifever, i had a bad email exhange with him that i will post.
in regards to my computer, sct does not make a controller that will recognize a 98 CALIFORNIA v10