View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2014 4x4 Regular Cab w/8ft bed
Trim Level: Tradesman 4x4
Color: White
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:974
Gantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to beholdGantman is a splendid one to behold

I second that vote with Canviper! Come on BlackHemi; you don't show up to a gun fight with a knife? I give you an "A" for trying though. Naturally aspirated vs naturally aspirated OR Forced Induc vs Forced Induc. I'd like to see that Lightning against a Hennessey 500 Hemi! Now we talkin fair and square..........or maybe unfair.........And for SatinPumpkin; WHEN Ram decides to put a 6.4L in a new R/T Ram(wishing of course) we can get that aftermarket supercharger, factory warranty thing like the other brands. Look at our 2012 Chargers; Dodge's newly-formed SRT brand is planning a factory-option supercharger for the LX-platform SRT8 cars that'll boost the new 6.4-liter HEMI as high as 570 horsepower! Only a matter of time before Ram considers investing in the Hemi V8 performance truck horsepower thing again. Come on Ram engineers, git r dun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Gantman; 07-11-2012 at 05:22 PM.