Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
BillSRT8 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNugly View Post
Thats what I was thinking too .... if I go 35's the wheel well will be 'stuffed'...

Ive hear nothing but good things bout those terra grapplers and that is on my decision list.
Terra Grapplers or Baja ATZ

Where did you grab the tires if you don't mind me asking?

Even with a +18 offset, there is no rub?
I though -12 was the ideal or 0 at most....but great news is that you are not experience rubbing....
I guess that has to do with the rubber also be 12" wide vs 12.5" that a 33x12.5 would give you.
They are 12.4 inches wide. +18mm is most likely the absolute closest you can go without the rubber hiting the upper control arm. There is an 1/8th of an inch between my upper control arm and the tire itself, but it does not rub at all anywhere. A local shop around here some buddies of mine run ordered the tire/rim package for me, not sure of the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canviper View Post
Very nice truck. Quick question How did you black out the front and back Ram heads. Did you pull them off and paint them. Or did you mask of around the badges and spray paint them. And what kind of paint did you use.
Front and back ram heads, as well as the grill, were all taken off and sprayed in a paint booth with legitimate car paint.