View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:07 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

You are probably going to have to tap your own tb spacer because I don't think anyone makes a nitrous plate for the magnum engines, not that I've seen anyways. What size shot are you planning to run? I would stick with the stock cam, get a stage or two colder plugs, and run a 100-150hp shot. You don't want to advance your timing with a nitous kit, in fact, you may want to pull some timing if you can and run a bigger shot with some high-grade fuel. If you don't already have one, pick up a nitrous pressure gauge to mount in the cab so you can monitor the bottle pressure, you want to be between 850 and 1050 when running with the NX solenoids

And please, in the future; use punctuation, that was just painful to read.