Old 07-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
blackram12 is on a distinguished road

Can't wait for the scoop to be finished.

I just got in and will write some more and probaly post up some more pic's tomorrow. I was so short on time this afternoon that it wasn't even funny. I tore the stock intake out this morning and UPS usually runs around 2:30pm but today it was after 4 before he arrived. So that put me in a bind getting everything back together before leaving for work. So later today I will get some more time in on the intake and just double check that everything is tight.

But like I said, Grub's review is pretty much spot on. The intake quality is top notch. The directions are perfect and very easy to understand. The performance gains are there as well. It isn't like a 100hp shot of NOS, but it can be felt. The biggest gain to me in my short trip was the throttle response. From take off to getting back into the throttle at 50mph it was a lot more snappy compared to stock. After another few days I will update my how much fuel economy I gained but I already picked up almost 2mpg since the exhaust was installed. I'm also getting closer to 3k miles and have already changed the oil. So maybe its a combination of the engine breaking in and mod's that are boosting my mpg's.