View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy5000 View Post
well its either jailbroken, or you have your very own phone company in your name.
Lol I love my jail broken iPhone. I really haven't done much but a few little tweaks to make it my own. My favorite by far is the infinidock. No more icons on my pages making it look real sleek. Greenp0ison ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
I so don't miss that traffic! Ugh!!!
Moving out of the state has always been on my mind Strickley because of the traffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump3r View Post
From the traffic shot I'd swear you were sitting on the Deerfoot in Calgary. Looks the same up here at rush hour!
This is nothing you should see it on a Friday or Friday night
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
I am only a ferry Ride away. Was just down in Seattle area twice in June not going back yet though
Originally I planned on making a trip to Canada to but I forgot my passport so annoyed Hosselton to get back into the border and miss my flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyofOne View Post
I will be home Friday the 19th...too bad, we coulda had some brewski's/you coulda crashed at my place bro.
A lot of fun but I will see you in Texas

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING