View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:31 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3272
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

There is a group of modern mopar (new charger, challenger, 300, Magnum) folks in Alberta called the ALX who hold regular meets in both Calgary and Edmonton.. The Edmonton crew have a 'pride in your ride' attitude and their wednesday meets consist of all the mopars including trucks, SRT-4s, plus a few non-mopar vehicle. The Calgary group are great people to hang out with, and I've kind of become accepted in the group, but I'm not a member because I don't own a LX. Such is the way of things.

Now, Chris (LC Hauler) is actually a director of the ALX so it may be a possibility for this to happen since there has been a shift in the club's mentality lately. I know there is no way for us to actually join the ALX, but there is a sub-group that is more than willing to accept the trucks, and that's the Mopar Mafia, which I'm a part of since it's basically an all-out pride in your ride mopar club.

Last edited by CdnoilRAM; 07-13-2012 at 09:40 PM.