Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 dodge ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brillant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:168
scmedic09 has a spectacular aura aboutscmedic09 has a spectacular aura about
Default possible relocation!??!

Well heres what ive been thinking, and have been thinking long and hard about this, so figured id throw it up here, to see if i can get some motivation or de-motivation haha.
Ive been a PCP (primary care paramedic) here in NB for 4 years now, and my fiancee (will be wife in 42 days ) is an administrative assistant. Here in NB i get paid fairly well, in the mid 20$ range, but she is having a hard time getting anything over minumum wage 10$/hr. and she cant seem to find a secure job, even with her bilingual office management training.

So here is my plan, i have been looking into moving cross country and by that i mean see this link http://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=Mir...mra=ls&t=m&z=4
these are all my planned stops along the way. Now this is isnt going to happen till next year, around the end of summer, due to the fact we need to save enough funds to pay the trip, and of course to possibly be without work for a few weeks.

I am looking at applying on the rigs in the BC region, as an EMA/firefighter and i also have that training, and i am in the process of getting my EMA(emergency medical assistant) license as we speak. but anyways this is my life story, and was hoping for some input from my ram fam, and some season veterans out there ( as im still a young pup) haha. But we figure we should do this now or never, as we are still young and have the ability to relocate without having to drag kids and stuff along.

hopefully some input maybe from some BC members that may be in the rig or medical field as well. Thanks for reading everyone
Sponsored links