Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincebeen View Post
And that's exactly why we need to support the 2nd Amendment!! Those shootings and murders you note are commited by criminals who would get guns with or without the concent of the 2nd Amdt (for example: isn't murder already ilegal).

What the 2nd Amdt. does is provide us law obiding citizens with the right to bear lawful arms in order to protect ourselves from the criminal populus that will always exist.
very true if we lose the right to bear arms then the only ones that will have firearms are the cops and the criminals, and the rest of us that obey the law will be caught in the middle and most likely be victims..My neighbors have told me they are glad Imma gun owner and they feel a bit safer because I am a law abiding gun toting American
There is a law on the books here that states evry man is required to carry 2 firearms to church, I would imagine that was made way back in the day when the country was still subject to being attacked and religion was widely practiced, and it was thought that the best time to attack our country was during service...