View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaney579 View Post
Man, this is just me but I see a lot of people on these forums are against tires with offsets that cause them to stick out past the fender. I personally LOVE the look of no fender flares and a nice offset that causes tires to stick out, hell say .75-1"+ out. It just looks so tough to see a truck rolling up in your rear view that is wider than all holly hell. The wider foot print is just so sexy. The tucked in look just reminds me of those train rail road work trucks. You see every now and again, with the skinny tires that are tucked all the way in lolol!
I agree with you.
I also too personally like the 'stick out of fender look'. But others have made a good point as to the side paint of our trucks if stone was to get picked up by the wheels and thrown down the side of the truck.
Id hate to see scratches and dents just because I liked the look.....

So this is my problem...and possible rub. But a 0 of -12 offset will cure the rub part.
I am more than likely doing the 0 or -12 offset depending on the wheel I choose and the offset it provides

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com