View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 EcoD (ordered)
Trim Level: Longhorn: CC, 6'4"
Color: Granite Crystal
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMeat54 View Post
My wife LOVES the truck, she actively participated in choosing the options, the colour and the trim level. At one point during the transaction I thought we would end up with his and hers Rams, much to the dealers delight! At the end of the day my wife went in a different direction and bought a 2011 Jeep Wrangler . She loves the truck the way it is, and doesn't want any changes made.. Um .. sorry hon.. changes are a com'n. That said, much to my amazement a Jeep catalog showed up in todays mail chalk full of parts and accessories. It would seem that the fight is now on to see what will be done first, the jeep or the truck. Maybe I should post a poll on this forum and get some votes in my favour, either that I'm going to need to open up a gold mine or plant a money tree in the back yard to help pay for everything.
Nice!
My vote is to plan it as a competition of who's can look better. This way she does hers and your do your truck.
Of course within reason of $$

100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!