Then the next couple of months (April to June) the mod bug really bit me and I figured with all the talk of the rolling code encryption just about being cracked by Diablo I'll just start bolt on mods to hold me over (boy was I wrong).
So the first week of April I added a Fastman Throttle Body, a E-bay Catch Can (should have done this day 1), and a 180 T-stat from Autozone
I also put my order in for a Ground force drop kit and a JBA Shorty headers which was an headache in itself. Both dates keep getting pushed back until I got tired of waiting for the Ground force kit and cancelled. I keep the order for the JBAs because to me they were the most bang for the buck mod to have and I'd figure it must have been a sign to open my wallet again while I wait for the shorties to arrive.