Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram lonestar
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:46
garner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaney579 View Post
Ugh... Got my oil changed today... And long story short my dealership is crap and I called them out on it. So they decided to "Make it up" to me by washing my truck, WITH OUT MY CONSENT I MIGHT ADD.... In lamest terms. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY TOOK A F***** WET BRICK WITH DISH SOAP TO IT. My paint in the correct light, which is not hard to find, looks HORRIBLE... It is pretty much swirl city. I am so upset about it more or less sick to my stomach. I am not only going to look like a total ass when going to meets but there is nothing I can do... I don't think clay bar and polish will fix this... If I take it to them I know I'll get a "oh it was like that before hand"... I am so furious right now it is un real...
I doubt you'll look like an ass. There's probably a bunch of cars at meets without perfect paint. But that sucks that they screwed it up so badly. I'm sure there's probably a paint correction company down in your area that can fix it
Best time: 14.7402 @87.53 on bald goodyear fortera sl 285 45 22 in 2500 DA. Corrected to 14.301 @ 90.28