View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2008 Ram Hemi
Trim Level: Lonestar
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:296
BlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the roughBlackHemI is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
Washed the truck saturday and swapped out my step bars today. I REALLY like the new ones, they fit the look so much better, much sportier vs the old ones that were more for a lifted off road looking rig. These are probably 50 lbs lighter too as they are aluminum, they give me about 3" more ground clearance, and they are surprisingly stiffer (they don't give hardly at all when you step on them). I even had my wife stand on it with me and we were bouncing on them and they didn't have any problem. Let me know what you all think of them, I'm very happy with them though

What I had before(Go Rhino's):

No bars at all:

And the new one's(I'm really happy that they don't stick out any further than the tires do):

Found them lol what website you get them from Sean?
14" magnaflow with custom magna y-pipe, 8k heads and fogs, hella FF 500's, 5% tint all the way, 60" LED brake light, Smoked tails and 3rd, Ballistic Jesters in 275/55/20 zeon ltz, color matched handles/mirrors, painted calipers, L.E.D interior, debadged & Viper 5901, 180 t-stat