View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 09:54 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1189
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garner View Post
I doubt you'll look like an ass. There's probably a bunch of cars at meets without perfect paint. But that sucks that they screwed it up so badly. I'm sure there's probably a paint correction company down in your area that can fix it
Truth, my paint is FAWKED! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchaney579 View Post
Thanks for the info! I would not be as madd if it wasn't done with out my consent and then told to me in the manor "We went out of our way to detail and wash the out side of your truck" Like them ruining it was fixing their poor service department in the first place... ANYWAYS I will be talking to a couple people and repair shops and seeing what they can do.

Well with out jacking the thread anymore! Armyofone how are things coming?
Things are still all set for the meet guys, havent been on much, just got home. Will be checking in once daily, prolly in the mornings before I head to the office.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...