View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PRP Deep Cherry Red
Rep:72
CherryRam will become famous soon enough

That's cool! I personally find new GM trucks to be ugly and cheap looking, they don't come with as nice of a look inside or out as a dodge. The options aren't as good. Little things bug me. GM's don't have a handle on the pillar for getting in and out, I'm short this is annoying lol. The front power windows don't have an auto up option like dodges do. GM's "higher models" have "woodgrain" interior, it's usually scratched up before it leaves the lot. They all come with standard exhaust. I love my ram's sport exhaust. Chevy has low frame rails with a whole bunch of vital parts that hang even lower. I could keep going haha. At the end of the day I do have a chevy s10 show truck I've built. Do I call it a cheap p.o.s pretty regularly though, yes I do... I still lean towards mopars even in the muscle car world but nothing like a 69' camaro SS to say bad ass. But when my Ram is paid off in a couple years I have full intention of getting a nice SRT8 challenger to park next to it

12' Ram 1500 Sport ~K&N Intake~Moe's 87mm Throttle Body~Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust~Diablo Trinity Tuner~Power Tailgate Lock Mod~Cabin Air Filter Mod~Tow Hook Mod~
03' Acura RSX-S
07' Suzuki GSXR 750