Old 09-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 4 trucks
Color: Black
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:17
pwrwgnman is on a distinguished road
Default Battle scars lets seeum( graphic) lol

Ok ive had my 96 since it had less than 40k on it, its now got 210k on it and I will get in it and go anywhere anytime I want or need to, I have a gooseneck hitch in the back a 5th wheel mounted in the bed and the standard rec. hitch on the back. and have pulled way on more than a 1/2 ton was ever designed to pull, but I have faith in my truck and I know what its capable of....
well thru the years and miles it has had more than its share of dings and dents, Outta all these dents I am only responsible for one...
Now for the pics...
The 2 along the bed rail were put there by a farmer loading 2 round bails of hay in the bed..

This one is where an tree trimming crew came in my yard while I was at work and apparently hit the cab right behind the door, I knocked most of it back out it also bowed the front of the bed into the cab so it musta been a good hit!!!

This is the one I did with a backhoe, I kicked myself for weeks over this one

This is what a 180 or so pound white tail doe will do at about 65,

needless to say the airbag deployed skeered the hell outta me...I had to duct tape the flaps back together so now the center of the steering whhel has a silver x lol
My kids call the truck Darth Vader lol..
I know my old truck looks like hell but I would drive it before any chevy or ford or toyota..
Me and this ole beater have been from here (SC)to minnesota and back several times and went from Minnesota to New Mexico and back and forth several times, always loaded with something or other lol..
Now when it gets somewhere around 500,000 I may consider buying another one lol

Last edited by pwrwgnman; 09-27-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Sponsored links