Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RT
Trim Level: RT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:25
2011redrt is on a distinguished road

I will get some pics up soon. I just got back from vacation and the truck ran great. We drove down to Hilton Head Island from Indiana for a total of about 830 miles each way plus driving around for a week. We were averaging 22 MPG until the last 2 hours on the way down until we got into rushed traffic. Running 80-80 mph the MPG takes a hard hit but it was drive like hell or get ran over. Round trip it was 20+. I was very happy with this number knowing I picked up 1-2 MPG after I lowered my RT.

As I looked at pictures on this site I get excited to lower this CC. Between the lowered stance and 22" RT wheels I think it will be a real head turner and I will be happy driving it... The blue x-cab on here is killer, just the look I hope for. So far all I have done is removed the RAM 1500 that does not belong on a sport truck to begin with and installed a bed cover. My HEMI badges are not on right so I am going to ask my dealer to order new ones and I will put them on the lower par of the door and remove them from the fender.