Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PRP Deep Cherry Red
Rep:72
CherryRam will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate2011RT View Post
I've always been a GM guy; Gave up my Silverado for my R/T, and it was hard to let her go, but this Ram is way more than GM was bringing to the party.
To me it got away from branding and more toward value, and Dodge is offering more than GM at the moment for what I'm looking for. Not in quality necessarily (have a lot of miles to judge that, and a very high benchmark from my Chevy) but in bang for the buck, oh hell yeah.
Doesn't hurt that I always wanted a Hemi, elephant or not, I'll take a 345-baby-Hemi-of-my-own.
Although if the tuner issue does not pan out in Oct/Nov like is rumored or something else roll over to give some measure of personal control, I can't say I would be a repeat buyer. I love my R/T, but I love tinkering. Seems like Chrysler might not want folks like me to stick around.
And I damn sure would not put a Challenger in the driveway if I could not tune her!
Yea I sure hope this tuning issue gets sorted soon. I like being able to make my own adjustments.

12' Ram 1500 Sport ~K&N Intake~Moe's 87mm Throttle Body~Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust~Diablo Trinity Tuner~Power Tailgate Lock Mod~Cabin Air Filter Mod~Tow Hook Mod~
03' Acura RSX-S
07' Suzuki GSXR 750