View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:43 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Never make decisions in anger, you might regret it later. Been married twice so I know. You have to draw the line somewhere and stay true to yourself. If you don't/can't work through the issues then don't stay together to the point of hating each other. If you think with outside help you can work things out, do it. I get the underlying tone from your post you really want it to work.

My parting thought is if you do part ways, will you be able to look yourself in the mirror and know in your heart you did all you could to save it before giving up? Living with regret or doubts isn't fun.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.