View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Former Senior Member

Vehicle: 95
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
Never make decisions in anger, you might regret it later. Been married twice so I know. You have to draw the line somewhere and stay true to yourself. If you don't/can't work through the issues then don't stay together to the point of hating each other. If you think with outside help you can work things out, do it. I get the underlying tone from your post you really want it to work.

My parting thought is if you do part ways, will you be able to look yourself in the mirror and know in your heart you did all you could to save it before giving up? Living with regret or doubts isn't fun.
^^ Einstein's definition of insanity ^^ (http://www.scribd.com/doc/13298995/A...on-of-Insanity)

There are help groups out there, individual and group counseling to give you a better understanding of what you're feeling and how to deal with those feelings.

I recently went through a divorce and am still in a custody battle so I can empathize with you to a certain extent.

I'd like to offer advise but the only thing that comes to mind is DO NOT rebound and settle for someone that will take your mind off what you're going through because that just complicates things. I've seen friends go as far as trying to appease Miss. Wrong just not to experience the feelings of dispair and abandonment...never ends well.

Check (I know this sounds overboard) with something like suicide hotline and they can direct you to someone that can help you more specific to your issue, and set a time frame to not get involved in a rebound. Check the resources in your local community and suggest couples counseling. As the all wise and knowing BlueJet said, it does sound like you want it to work, but it's not going to work on it's own. A professional can give you direction.

And now the real me...If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you it was yours. If it doesn't...hunt it down and kill it.

THAT WAS JUST A JOKE AND IN NO WAY INTENDED TO BE OFFERED AS ADVISE. IT IN NO WAY WAS INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY NOR WAS IT ENDORSED IN ANY WAY BY RAMFORUMZ IT'S MEMBERS OR ADMINISTRATORS.

Last edited by Warlock III; 07-23-2012 at 07:58 PM.