Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi
Trim Level: Cool Chrome
Color: Cool Vanilla
Rep:79
westxsrt10 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridiben View Post
Im in Mass... 2010 Ram with 35K+...

On 07/19/2010 I was on interstate going 80 MPH, in less than 10 miles I heard the winning noise when I let off the gas get louder and louder, then BAM see ya drive shaft. Lucky for me I was just about to get off the ramp and was slowed to 40 MPH. I pulled the D/S and tried to drive out in 4 wheel, but the R/D was locked up. I let it roll back 40 ft to get in a safer position on highway. Didnt bother with roadside assist, new I'd be waiting with a buch of m*******s wizzing by me, no thanks got my own tow and got the F out of there. It could have been worse, so I guess I'm lucky!?

Been at the dealer since, they tell me 7 days, but after reading about the back order, I should expect the worst. I need this truck to make a living and I was happy with the truck till now! The dealership claims this is the first they seen of this, I think their lying and I intend to find out. If so, I feel someone is playing with our lives!!! PASS THE WORD people need to know. Thanks everyone fore the info!

The NHTSA opened the investigation of these Dodge Ram 1500 models

http://www.torquenews.com/106/dodge-...ntial-failures
Sorry for you problems...thanks for posting your axle issues. I hope Dodge will step up and issue a recall soon.
I had a axle problem with my 2010 one year old with 7k miles on the od. (over heated towing 7000lbs @ 50 mph). Dodge would not cover my claim.