Thread: Custom Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 10:44 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2014 Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Maximum Steel Metallic
Rep:887
primo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to beholdprimo spaghetti is a splendid one to behold
Default Custom Exhaust

im throwing around the idea of doing a custom dual stainless sytem on my new truck at the same shop who did my 96 ram. the 96 was customs mandrel bent stainless true duals from the manifolds with 2 magnaflow mufflers and 2 highflow magnaflow cats.super loud al the time 9something i dont want again. just a nice rumble until WOT, then it can scream for all i care).

i wanted to do the same setup (just quieter mufflers) with the same shop (excellent craftmanship by this man), however, he is now using compnents by a companies called flow pro and solo.

im still researching the products, but wanted to know if anyone has any experiences with either company.

i put this post in the 4.7 category because this is my engine size, but im sure it is applicable to the 5.7's as well, but wanted to post in the the exhaust specific sub forum. if possible please move to the most appropriate subforum.

thanks

primo
2014 Dodge Ram 4X4 Sport, BakFlip F1 cover, Weathertech DigiFit Liners, BedRug bed mat, PIAA Extreme White Fog Bulbs, ProComp 2.5" / 1.5" Nitro Level Lift, Zone Off Road Upper Control Arms, ProComp 5050 20" -12 offset, MT Deagan 38 35x12.5.20, iron Cross Step Bars, DeeZee Tail Gate Strut

I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune!
Sponsored links