Old 07-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 RAM SLT REG. CABX2
Trim Level: SLT
Color: CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:61
RammD will become famous soon enough

I have had no issues with my chrome clad wheels and i've had my Ram for over 2 years. Granted, I take care of my truck and never go lengthy periods of time without a major wash and detail. I use Meguiar's Quik (spelled that way) wheel detailer AFTER washing and using a Wheel Brush with soap on the wheels. After the Wheels dry, I spray the Meguiar's quik wheel detailer on and wipe with a microfiber cloth and the Wheels don't just shine..they GLEAM! The Quik wheel detailer didn't make it into all the markets from what Meguiar's told me and they didn't get the sales from the product they hoped so they actually discontinued the product about a year ago. I was fortunate to of found a bunch of them at a local Big Lots a couple of years ago and got like 8 bottles so I'll have enough for the next couple of years.

The good news is that per Meguiar's their NXT SPEED DETAILER or their ultimate quik detailer will work equally as well..and those products are incredibly popular so you can get them and detail your entire truck from top to bottom (including the wheels) with them.