View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Back to miles driven & money spent in gas

Friday i drove from Joplin, Missouri to Dayton, Ohio
$174 in gas & i drove 671 miles, not counting driving around that area, which i did do quite a lot

Sunday i headed out to Hamburg, New York, it was the last town where decent motels could be found, before Buffalo, where i wanted to cross at the Peace Bridge into Canada
i drove 486 miles & i spent $173 on gas

Monday i topped off the tank for the trip into Canada, i didn't want to have to pay higher prices for gas in Canada
$15 to top off the tank, drove 105 miles that day

Tuesday i just drove around Etobicoke, just west of Toronto & east of Mississauga, then i drove up by Wonderland & east to Richmond Hill to Davies Harley Davidson to buy some t-shirts. Tonight i will be going to Jack Astors in Etobicoke, to meet some old friends, then maybe go to The Crooked Cue in Etobicoke to shoot the bull & maybe play pool

Tomorrow, (Wednesday) i will be driving back out of Canada & getting away from their funny money
my route will be Buffalo, NY, Rochester, NY, Elmira, NY, SCRANTON, Pennsylvania, to buy gas & hopefully some smokes at a SHEETZ gas station, before re-entering New York & then into Danbury Connecticut in time for a family cook out. It will be at the same place as i took the 2011 calendar pic.
I love that place on the lake.

I have not taken many pictures at all, but i have taken a few to show things that i passed, just for the pix Ho's

Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle