View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: .
Rep:4364
Asur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond reputeAsur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusman View Post
I know this thread is a few months old but... my buddy just picked up a brand new 2012 express and wants to do a muffler swap. Even tho I have always kinda hated magnaflow, from what Ive read here that's the muffler to go with for an inexpensive simple swap. Does anyone know the part number for the 18" that will swap in? Im assuming I'll need to add a bit of pipe but thats no problem I just don't want to have inlet/exit misalignment with the factory pipes, nor have I looked under his truck to see if its a SI/SO muffler or what have you.

I will be the one doing the work in case you can't tell..

Thanks in advance
If you want a quick easy bolt on swap, check out Mufflex. They sell kits with Magnaflow mufflers that are direct swap bolt in.

I think the part number is dods18, as in dodge stainless 18"

hope that helps

you can also weld one it, the magnaflow one, but you will need a shop to do it for you, the Mufflex takes 30min to install. comes with all the hardware and supports for a direct fit, I did mine and love it.

http://www.mufflex-performance.com/2009_2.html