Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Sport Reg Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Sport Reg Cab
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:178
rdsabin has a spectacular aura aboutrdsabin has a spectacular aura about
Default In the shop with just 6500 miles

Well the last 2 month's when I go to start my Ram remotely the vehicle starts. When I open the door and get in and isert the key fob and turn to run I find that I cannot get the truck out of Park. If I shut the key off and remove the key and open the door the truck is still running. I then put the key in and turn to run again and then off and it will finally shut off. When I restart manually it starts and operates fine. The only thing that is different in my case is that my vehicles are maybe only driven once every 3 weeks to go to the VA for Medical Treatment. The rest of the time they just sit.

I am waiting on the dealer to see what they come up with. I already told them if they can't fix it to keep it until they can as I was upset the way they handled my Super Bee when that went in for repairs. I only have a couple of months left on the warranty on the Ram also. Hopefully they will figure it out.
Sponsored links