Old 07-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: ST
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
phillymac23 is on a distinguished road

Well, read this post last week and ordered the DBALL, T harness, and Xkloader. I received all items on Monday. I flashed the DBALL, then plugged in the harness and programmed the DBALL. Hit the lock button 3x times and the truck started, btw it's a 2012 Ram 1500 Express. Hit the lock button 3x times and it shut off. Then I tried to start the truck with the key and no go, it would not started. Unplugged the T harness and the truck started fine. I called Xpresskit and they said it was a bad T harness. I finally found a somewhat local shop that had the harness and picked it up tonight. Plugged it in and everything is working fine. I do have one question for everyone that has done this mod, when the truck is running are your parking lights on? Mine are not and I thought the parking lights were handled through the DBALL on the Dodge's. I have a Python 574 coming and Xpresskits said that with D2D the only connections needed are 3 12v wires, pink ignition wire, ground, siren, and hood pin. I guess we will see when it gets here. I hope that's it, I'm not big on splicing wires.