View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:15 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 98 ram v10 4x4
Trim Level: laramie slt 4x4
Color: silver and black
Engine: 1994-2001 488ci (8.0L) LA V10 300 hp 450lb/ft
robert malek is on a distinguished road

while i said i would never post again here at least i am a man that if i am wrong, i admit it lonestar, unlike you.
you went back to the 1950's. my knowledge goes back to the 60's. on. you got me. apparently according to my quick research on the 345 that you are indeed correct.
however though, you never had anything to say about the tuning issue because i am definitely correct there and you aren't man enough to admit it. prove me wrong that hemifever is NOT a tuna can tuner.
you make excuses for him cause you apparently got scammed and can't live with yourself to admist it.
anyone can go to a sct online training school and learn how to boost timing and fuel. it takes a true tuner to find out exactly what your vehicle has, its condition and the driving conditions and do it right.
rather than insult me, which you and everyone else did while i was just trying to help you guys, why don't you just admit you and everyone else were a dik to me for no reason right from the getgo when i was just trying to help you guys out to find a tuner that gives you honest work for your honest dollar.
from what you said about the hemi, i retract my statement that it is bogus but to me the 5.7 is the gm engine cause i know little about cars from the 1950s and before. i was born in the 60's.