Old 07-26-2012, 04:38 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 98 ram v10 4x4
Trim Level: laramie slt 4x4
Color: silver and black
Engine: 1994-2001 488ci (8.0L) LA V10 300 hp 450lb/ft
Rep:10
robert malek is on a distinguished road

that said, the fact still remains that hemi and 426 are one. the whole hemi legacy was built off the 426 and quite possibly the keith black engines as well which have awesome drag race legacy.
for chrysler to come back with the whole hemi thing and put it on an engine from the 1950's is WRONG. How many people know what you know sir ? most people got suckered in because they saw hemi and heard that was a great engine. well, that's bullshit. its wrong.. for chrysler to put the same hemi badge on the magnum as the orig charger..... for chrysler to come out with a stupid daytona ram with a 3 foot spoiler..... for chrysler to come out with a superbee ram is simply pathetic or bogus in my opinion. now... considering what you said in your post, ill back off a bit and give your statements credit where properly due, due to your knowledge of the 1950's where admittedly was before my time. BUT.... the rest of what i say is NOT before my time and i know of what i speak. a four door charger ? a ram with a daytona wing ? a 345 cid engine from the 1950's ? okay sir. maybe it isn't bogus but it sure does suck in my book and i would never be caught driving one just like you wouldn't see me driving the first year pontiac reincarnation gto with single exhaust, no ram air and it was made in australia to boot. what was gm thinking ?!
give me a 426 hemi ram and id be proud. any other hemi is marketing hype to scam younger biuyers into the showroom and puts the legacy of the real hemi badge to shame.
i know i know, now you're prob going to drop the smog bs on me and how chry just cant build a 426 to pass smogg. well, if they are doing it with the 392, do u really think they can't with a 426 ?
anyway, if you want respect, you have to give respect and for an older guy to make reference to me as a tempermental faggot along with his crony friend on this board when i have never met you or spoken to you before in my life just shows the kind of person you are, your friend is and the moderator and members of this board. i thought this was some type of club, not a prison gang community board.
now, with that said....... now im leaving.