Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:12
hemibigblack is on a distinguished road

Again my prayers go out to your wife and her health. I think I speak for everyone when I say we wish her a full recovery!

With that being said what an impressive list! As for your stall issue i have had similar experiences when throttling through an empty dirt road doing fish tails. It is a reaction from the computer when these factors combine. Loss of traction, rapid increase in speed, and lastly large body wiggle throwing the stability off. Which honestly which dodge doesn't when pedal to the metal?!?! Any way yes we almost rolled down the hill recently.

I would say experiment with that and see what happens.

Lastly i would say that if the performance mods got you what you wanted in driving than I say to he'll with numbers and dynos, though with everything considered you are easily 30+ hp from where you started! Meaning that the factory numbers are now at the wheels! I would say also that if you disconnect the battery for a bit and put the key in the run position and than off for 15 seconds and finally start it up just to let it idle you should be better with eelectronic traction control.