Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 98 ram v10 4x4
Trim Level: laramie slt 4x4
Color: silver and black
Engine: 1994-2001 488ci (8.0L) LA V10 300 hp 450lb/ft
Rep:10
robert malek is on a distinguished road

swaggerville,
you can book read all you want and so can hemi lonestar but it can never take the place of BEING THERE.
you see, to you, a phony hood scoop on a dodge ram looks great. to me... i'm from the era of REAL HOOD SCOOPS.
knowledge sometimes comes from the experience in living in an era which you can only read about.
lonestar is 38. that means his memory basically starts from 1980 when he was 6. that means he missed the memory of the era, as did you. thats just reality man. i missed the awesome hot rods of the 50's. wish i could have been there. i wasn't. i can read about it all i want. but...... its not the same.

You can look at all the pics you want, but I saw it. I remember when i was 12 years old and seeing 2 superbirds for sale for 5,000 dollars as a package on a used car lot on sunrise hwy, nassau new york.
i remember seeing the hemis at raceway park , n.j. and the new york auto show, just parked out there like a regular car.
i remember how id look into the six pack hood scoops with awe. guess what. they weren't sealed.
you don't. you can't. that's the difference.
now, maybe you don't want to peel off any adhesive, but its you with the ridiculous rant when you are silent about the 426 gen 3 engine that is now avail from mopar with 540 hp that IS NOT IN OUR RAMS.
i never said bring back the orig 426 from top to bottom. but.... bring back the 426 with modern technology. which has been done. so why is it sitting on a shelf ?

i don't demand respect but when hemifever calls v10 rams old and plain cause they are old which also means your hemis are old too from early 2003, etc. i put him in his place.
i never said a word to anyone here.
then... lonestar and his crony refer to me a tempermental faggot and you with your insults too.
i don't demand anything but expect to be treated with the same respect i have given all you guys.
i never said the hemi was bogus to any of you. i said it to hemifever. then you guys nailed me. am i supposed to be a tempermental faggot, lay down and get beat up ? i don't think so.
. did i go to your hemi forum and say the hemi was bogus ? no. sorry if what i said to hemifever offended anyone in respect to your hemis. however, at least i was 100% correct that hemifever does not do the kind of tune you guys deserve. he does not take the time to get to know your exact vehicle and what conditions it is to be driven. i tried to bring this to everyones attention. maybe that could have been appreciated or respected.
regarding this whole matter, when my intent was to help you guys, being insulted by an american veteran here, as is my own father was totally uncalled for and improper. im not a punching bag so if you have a problem with how i treated you or anyone else, remember how i was treated first.
kindly,
robert