07-29-2012, 09:14 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Vehicle: 1994 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cheap
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep Power: 0
Ran my setup in my Desktop Dyno as it sits right now:
At 5000rpm the truck makes 325 foot pounds of torque and 325 Horse Power.
Whats been done so far:
1. Fuel pump removed from the tank and an old school fuel pick up put in its place.
2. Holley Electric fuel pump put in-line along the frame rail.
3. Two inline fuel filters, mounted one between the fuel pump and the tank and the other between the fuel pump and the carb.
4. Intake manifold (Edelbrock 7577)
5. Holley 670 SA Carb
6. Linkage kit from the gas pedal to the carb.
7. Summit SUM-850003 Distributor and control box
8. Painless Wiring Harness
9. Removed all computers. Found out exactly what those computers controlled and converted them to non-computer controlled or removed.
10. Removed all emissions related components.
11. Whole new vacuum system (new lines and connectors, etc)
12. Pacesetter Headers
13. New NVG3500 Transmission
14. New brake rotors, calipers and pads
Alternator External Voltage Regulator Conversion Kit
New oil pump, head gasket, intake gasket, valve cover gaskets, rear main seal and oil pan gasket.
All wiring has been crimped, heat sealed and shielded.
Custom redundant grounding system able to handle 250amps
All wire is over size and able to handle 140amps.
Left to complete: (Not in order)
16. 2.5" Stacked Dual Exhaust w/ high flow mufflers
17. New upper and lower Ball Joints
18. New Power Steering Gear Box
19. Wire Windshield Wiper Motor
20. Wire in CB, mount antenna and tune
20. New rims and tires
21. change the Cam shaft and replace the timing gear set while I'm at it
22. Build custom flat bed, front and rear bumpers, Build skid plates and slider bars, Shield fuel pump
23. Install 3" body lift kit (maybe)
24. carpet kit, head liner, paint job.