View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Quad Cab
Trim Level: SLT 4x4
Color: Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:214
Gecko has a spectacular aura aboutGecko has a spectacular aura aboutGecko has a spectacular aura about
Default Guess I need a new exhaust

So for the last few weeks every time I hit a bump my exhaust has been bouncing around hitting the under carriage of my truck. I didn't really think it was a problem just thought I was going over a few bigger bumps. Well I went to see if the maybe I just needed to add another hook or arm or whatever they are called (it's on the tip of my tongue and I cant spit it out!). Anyways as I am looking to see if I need to add a new one I find my problem. One of the hooks that is supposed to be holding the exhaust in place has come undone. and now there is a huge hole in my exhaust. The hook didn't just come undone it ripped itself off and took part of the pipe with it!

So because I know its there and its going to bother me and it is too big to get fixed I am in search of a new exhaust. (The money I was going to use for cutouts is now going towards a new exhaust and the cutouts can wait.) This time though I want to do the whole thing (well except for headers those can wait too). I want something loud. Very loud. I have a Flowmaster on it right now though I'm not sure which one it is as I bought the truck with it on. I do love the sound and I'm not opposed to getting another Flowmaster but I want to hear what you guys think.

I know this is a common topic of discussion but when I did a search there wasn't anything that really gave light to what I was looking for.

Remember I'm looking for a good loud sound. I want people to hear me when I turn on my truck, when im just driving down the road, and when I put the peddle to the floor!
-Full Custom Dual Exhaust by Big Power Racing - Inertia Crazy Jay Plus Cam -Pacesetter LTs - BFI Composite #83 - Inertia Custom Tune - Dual DMH Cutouts - 87mm TB - 180* t-stat-
Sponsored links